“Because humans are complicated beasts, Aunt Dromeda said. How can a queen be both a good witch and a bad witch? How can a prince be a murderer and a saviour? How can an apothecary be evil-tempered but right-thinking? How can a parson be wrong-thinking but good-hearted? How can invisible men make themselves more lonely by being seen?”
-Andromeda "Dromeda" Matrona Lisbeth Aureum is the second child and the second daughter between cousins Elijah Aureum and Annabelle Aureum, her older sister to Gorgophone and the older sister to Narcissa, Sarai, Sirius, Delphine, Luna, and Regulus. She is the younger half-sister to Melchizedek and the older half-sister to Hunter and Lola.
After the death of her only child, her husband, and son-in-law she began taking care of her only grandchild named Edward Regendorf whom she often calls affectionately "Teddy".
Early Life Edit
Witches Powers Edit
- Decelerated Aging: either ages slower than normal for their species or is of a species that has extended life-span.
- Magic: User has access to Magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic, its users have essentially unlimited possibilities for what to do.
- Potion Creation: User can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made. Some potions come in different forms of liquid, such as jelly, stew, brew, or even soup. They can also be made into solid form, often pills, powder, candy, and possibly drugs.
- Spell Casting: User can cast spells, an action that allows one to magically alter reality to varying extents. It is often a series of words that take effect when spoken, though others are able to cast spells merely by thinking, with gestures, with magical objects or through a ritual of some sort.
- Defense Powers: The user can release/use energy/matter (whether organic, inorganic, objects, etc.) to defenses of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of standard defense, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.